We serve as securities and corporation counsel to companies in connection with raising capital in private and public offerings. Our clients include public and closely-held corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, securities broker-dealers, investment advisors and other clients located in Colorado, the Rocky Mountain region and other parts of the country.
We also counsel public companies regarding:
- Compliance with securities regulations and SEC periodic reporting requirements including drafting annual and quarterly reports; preparing registration statements; and compliance with Section 16 reporting requirements;
- Preparation of proxy statements for annual and special meetings of shareholders; preparing scripts and other documents for shareholder meetings and attending same as counsel;
- Public disclosure and investor relations issues; reviewing press releases, website disclosures and compliance with disclosure rules;
- Compliance with recent securities laws, such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and Dodd-Frank.
- Insider trading prevention programs, codes of conduct, comprehensive corporate compliance programs and the Williams Act: and
- Assisting with internal corporate investigations.